With millions and millions of books and audiobooks being sold on Amazon and its platforms it’s no wonder you want to write a book. Setting up Amazon is a complex process and we are here to guide you through the process. This package will suit someone who has gone through an editor, has selected their design and formatting, and is now preparing for book launch and sale. Alternatively, we can create a reduced-priced add-on to the SELF-PUBLISHING PACKAGE.
Distribution and Printing
Turtle Publishing assists your online distribution with many retailers including, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Booktopia and Fishpond. We assist in connecting your book to multiple channels, including independent bookstores, franchises, online stores, eBook retailers, public libraries, and universities. We also connect your book to print channels in various countries, including the US, UK, China, India, Italy, Poland, Russia, South Korea, Spain, and Brazil. (Printing costs not included)
Keyword optimisation includes an analysis of your book title, subtitle, and blurb to ensure that your book is easily identifiable amongst the many titles in your specific genre. At Turtle Publishing, we use Amazon to identify keywords that will help your book get higher rankings. We will also analyse book categories to help you maximise your ‘best seller’ opportunities. This is the step that is overlooked by many book releases… and it can have the biggest impact!!
Book Launch Campaign
We will help you create a launch campaign and strategy for your book. Offering advice on the best digital channels for your advertising. How to organise pre-sale reviews, identifying keyword & metadata optimisation, book description optimisation, prepare optimisation for best seller strategy and establish launch day activities. It is important to note that this is essentially designed to optimise your book with AMAZON. We will briefly discuss other promotion avenues, but the focus is building your Amazon sales.
The program runs for 7 weeks and includes 5 one-on-one mentoring sessions:
- Pre-Assessment into the book title, sub-title, book description and cover artwork
- Book description assessment and optimisation tips
- Discuss suitable launch strategy to suit your book
- Discuss promotion tactics and building a brand
- Establish keywords for optimisation
- Begin advanced reviews strategy
- Discuss pre-launch review options
- Discuss optimising your Amazon pages
- Discuss file uploading schedule
- Establish suitable launch strategy
- Prepare optimisation for best seller strategy
- Discuss post-launch review strategies
- Establish launch day activities
- Discuss external promotional options
- Be informed on how to sell on Amazon and other platforms
- No meeting this week
- Book is launched this week
- Follow through on launch day activities
- Create Amazon advertising campaign
- Launch campaign
- No meeting this week
- Keep an eye on your campaign
- Review advertising campaign
- Optimise campaign
- Discuss options for the future of your campaign
CLICK HERE to enquire about working with us on your BOOK LAUNCH. This program is quite affordable for all levels of writers. If you’re not quite ready to launch, we can offer a reduce-priced add-on to the publishing package.