Designed to be paired with the Spiritual Discovery Journal:
A journal lovingly created by 12 inspirational leaders. Each month they will use their own unique spiritual modality to introduce you to methods of guided journaling. Join them on a journey to discover your own spiritual gifts, awaken your mind, expand your life and inspire your heart & soul.
“…incredibly inspiring book that simply oozes with profound Universal wisdom from some of the wisest and most humble spiritual mentors you could ever wish to meet!”
– David Laws, Famous Flower Man
With every order of The Spiritual Discovery Journal – you’ll receive FREE entry into our Journal MEMBERS CLUB! In this group we have introduction videos from all your authors where they have presented their methodology – very handy to watch before you begin each month. Plus a like minded community to share your journey with, daily inspiration and plenty of tips.
“I loved it. It was clear, easy to read and very “you”. I could see/hear you saying exactly the words on the page. The instructions were detailed, clear and easy to follow every step of the way.”– Review of Kerryn Slater’s pages
“I have read your Journal and I absolutely loved it. It flows with ease, peace and clarity – exactly the aim of your journal! The colours used are beautiful, so peaceful and calming.”– Review of Gwenda Smiths’ pages
“Wow, it looks so beautiful. It is informative and easy to understand. You have set out the directions and processes clearly for the reader. It will be easy for the reader to follow and accomplish.”– Review of Gail Conley’s pages
What’s in the companion notebook?
120 pages of lined pages with matching borders featured throughout the beautifully designed Spiritual Discovery Journal. This notebook is the perfect companion to your journal for extra space when you’re inspired to keep writing. Choose the matching section or start from the beginning – the choice is yours.
What’s in the journal?
- Pip Coleman – Wake up to the wisdom of your soul with archangel prescriptions
- Michele Scott – Numerology practises for self discovery & soul purpose
- Roisin Featherstone – Enhancing fitness through mindful journaling and planning
- Kerryn Slater – Mindfulness practise that nurtures heart coherence
- Melissa Mills – Mediumship – connecting to loved ones in spirit
- Gwenda Smith – Healing practises for a life enriched and free
- Leonie Featherstone – Activate your senses for inspired journaling
- Merendi Leverett – Set your intention to focus on life purpose
- Victoria Cochrane – Channel your guides’ messages through meditative practises
- Rebecca-Lee – Ancestral healing to break karmic family patterns
- Linda Willow Roberts – Master Manifesting – become a magical manifesting magnet
- Gail Conley – Reading using the Moon to map your journey
“I found it concise and thorough. Clearly explained in a thoughtful way which felt inviting to the reader, not overwhelming. I really enjoyed it and was very impressed with this guide.”
– Review of Victoria Cochrane’s pages